I have been nominated for my very first Blog Award!
Honestly, I didn’t know anyone was paying that much attention.
But apparently D.L. Kamstra of A Story of Writing was and I’m so honored.
And… I get to bestow the award on 15 other unsuspecting bloggers!
Here are the rules for the award:
- Display the Award Certificate on your blog.
- Write a post and link back to the blogger who nominated you.
- Nominate 15 other bloggers.
- Inform them of their nomination via comment on their blog.
- Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
My nominations for The Versatile Blogger’s Award are:
- Donna’s Family Life
- Musings From a Stay At Home Mom
- Choose NOW Ministries
- Raising 5 Kids With Disabilities and Remaining Sane Blog
- God’s Ducks
- …..and a sprinkle of love
- Faith Driven Motherhood
- The Humbled Homemaker
- My Crazy Good Life
- life with joys
- Tracy’s Crew
- Georgia, Plain & Simple
- SERIOUSLY….this is my life
- Chatting at the Sky
And now I get to share 7 things about myself… Weird how tough it is to come up with 7 random things about yourself.
1. I am a writer, a mom, a homeschooler and I LOVE to read!
2. I talk too much, always have. And now that I’m a mother who is home all day with her two young children, I tend to talk people’s ears off when I have the chance. (PLEASE tell me I’m not the only SAHM/WAHM/TAHM who does that…)
3. I LOVE the flashlight feature on my iPhone. It saves me from stepping on hair clips and Lego blocks on my way to bed or to the bathroom in the middle of the night…most of the time anyway.
4. I enjoy coffee but I’m very particular about brand/flavor/roast and what I put in it of course. My current favorite combination is Green Mountain Pumpkin Spice K-Cups with Coffee-Mate Pumpkin Spice creamer.
5. I am fascinated by Ireland and all things Irish. I want so desperately to buy a castle in Ireland with a moat and a tower and a warren of secret passages.
6. I pray that I will never have to hunt for a literary agent again. My hope is that when God’s timing is right, he will send the agent to me and that way, I will know it is God’s time. I know it sounds like I don’t want to do the work involved in searching for an agent but that’s not it at all. I’m no stranger to hard work. I am simply trusting my future to God’s time and God’s will. He gave me this talent and I believe he has a plan for it and I feel very strongly that he is moving me slowly toward the place I need to be. And when everything is in place, he will move me yet again.
7. I enjoy being home with my children. I am not one of those moms who needs a vacation from their kids. They give me more than enough down-time when they’re in the playroom. I wouldn’t know what to do with myself if I went on a vacation without them and I truly hope that if I ever do end up on a book-tour that it works out for the family to join me!
THANK YOU AGAIN D.L. Kamstra for nominating me! You’re terrific!
I know it doesn’t have anything to do with Christmas… except maybe that it’s a gift I was not expecting!
Have a Blessed and Merry Christmas!
GOD Bless you and your Family this season!
Disclaimer: I have no control over the ads you may see below.
I am sorry if any of the content is inappropriate.
- The Versatile Blogger Award (dlkamstra.wordpress.com)
- The Versatile Blogger Award (donnasbookshelf.wordpress.com)
- The Versatile Blogger Award (creativewritingforme.wordpress.com)
- The Versatile Blogger Award (theatrefanatic.wordpress.com)
- Sunshine and Versatile Blog Awards (quirkybooks.wordpress.com)