The contest is now closed.
THANK YOU to everyone who entered.
- Giveaway ended on 10/19
- Contest is only open to residents of the U.S.
- Only one bonus entry per person per day (Only one entry by comment alone per person allowed for the duration of the contest)
- One winner was chosen by random selection on 10/19
- Winner was announced on or before 10/20 and notified by e-mail
- By entering, you are agreeing to all Terms and Conditions
Happy Reading… and entering!
I reviewed Hidden yesterday but here’s a bit more about Hidden anyway:
DANA JACOBS would rather forget the night of tragedy and violence that marred her childhood. She is now supervisor in charge of the Department of Homeland Security in Taos, New Mexico. Her team is prepared to handle any threat—biological, chemical, conventional, cyber, even nuclear. BENJAMIN MARSHALL is newly assigned to Dana’s office. Straight from a six year military deployment, he is not what Dana wants or needs.
Ben knows God has a reason for putting him in this place at this time—to help Dana. When a local school is threatened, they open a case which leads them on a chase through the Enchanted Circle and Carson National Forest, pursuing a man filled with a bitterness Dana can understand. But her anger is different. It’s justified, it remains hidden inside, and it hurts no one.
Can Dana face her own mortality? And when she does, can she truly understand what it means to forgive and to be forgiven?
I have no control over the ads you may see below.
I am sorry if any of the content is inappropriate.